At Crossroads, we consider our guests to be VIP's. You are very important to us and we want to make sure that you feel right at home. Here are some of the things you can expect when you arrive this Sunday.
- Smiling faces and a warm welcome. We're all about connecting here at Crossroads, so don't be surprised if someone greets you with a handshake and asks you your name. You are important to us and we want you to feel welcome!
- Kid's Check-In: As you arrive, we will point you and your children towards the Kid's Check-in station. If you have a child between the ages of 3 months and elementary school age, this is where you will check in your children for their ministry time.
- Auditorium: Our auditorium was designed, hopefully, to feel inviting for all. Our doors will open around the time worship begins so that you have time to grab a coffee, use the restroom, or meet new people beforehand and still be able to find a good seat for the message.
- Refreshments: We understand that coffee is "wake-up" juice for many of us, so we have plenty of it! For our non-coffee drinkers, don't worry - we have hot water so you can whip together your favorite tea or perhaps some hot chocolate.
- Services begin at 9:15am and 11am. Our worship is modern and contemporary because we believe that a lot of people can get into the music if it's something they would listen to outside of a Sunday morning. More than anything, our desire is that you CONNECT WITH GOD during our worship time.
- Message: Pastors Joel or Christina, or one of our leaders will most likely be sharing from a series that we've been following for a couple of weeks. You may want to check-out our video podcast to get caught up with our current series so you get the full experience of what we've been learning!